Topic: Develop further knowledge on recycling and environment, write a report to highlight findings and discoveries of the recycling survey results and identify features of a report.
The aim of this session is to consolidate our learning on recycling and look at ways on how to turn plastic waste into art. Also, students will develop their English language skills by identifying key features of report writing skills and listen to our guest speaker – Lakshmi Banner (Senior Academic Liaison Librarian) who delivers a presentation to consolidate their learning on report writing. Finally, students will write a report about their findings which have been revealed by analysing data and results from their surveys on recycling.
- To recap on previous learning on recycling and check knowledge on the topic by posting key points on a Padlet
- To listen to key points in a video regarding plastic waste and answer questions to check comprehension by using an MS Form Quiz
- To listen to a speaker and identify the features of report writing skills on a Kahoot quiz
- To take part in an oral discussion – talking about their survey results on recycling and people’s opinion/views
- To write and design (at least an A4 size report) on Adobe Spark based on recycling survey results – covering the features of report writing identified in the session
- To give feedback on the lesson by using an MS Form
Click on a Poster to see it in a new page.